Sunday, April 3, 2011

Terrific Twos

Here's a list of some of my favorite things....(I copied this idea, but changed it up a bit, from one of the blogs I've recently spent a lot of time perusing).

Websites:


 www.hostesswiththemostess.com

-I LOVE this website and could spend countless hours on here. Great ideas for fun and different themed party ideas!


www.cupcakesandcashmere.com

- In love with this blog. This girl is a crafty foodie and fashionista. She does home decor ideas, outfits, recipes, how-tos. In general - brilliant. (If you like those kinds of things that is) Copied the favorite things idea from her.


Fashion:


Lace! I love it - so girly yet sophisticated (if done correctly). I'm obsessed. I especially love the idea of a crisp white lace dress. Perfect for summer.



Color blocking! So bold and beautiful. I love taking two complementary colors and making such bold statements with them. It's simple and colorful.

Music:


Britney Spears' newest album Femme Fatale. Very clubby - love it!


ADELE and her album 21. I underestimated her. She has an incredibly soulful voice.

Beauty:



Braids!! How have I never appreciated the braid?! It can easily be dressed up or down. I'm pretty sure this will be one of my go-to hairstyles this spring/summer.



The "nude" trend. Au naturale face - perfect for me, as I hate wearing pounds of makeup. Nude nails - simple and clean. Nude heels- elongate the legs...what else could you need?

Ah summer - you are welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment