Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas and Time off!!

Ok, so I am beyond thankful that with my current company I receive the week in between Christmas and New Years off.

I tend to be lazy and spend my days sleeping in (not all bad) and watching TV. Occasionally I'll hang out with a friend or two, but overall I don't do much.

So in the spirit of finishing the year strong/beginning the new year well, I'm creating myself a to-do list of everything I'd like to accomplish over the next 12-ish days.


  1. Finish my flower ball project (I'll have to post pics when I'm done)
  2. Find a Bible study and complete it
  3. Finish Africa thank you cards - I'm half-way through, but grossly behind. (Will finish today!) Done!
  4. Write a blog about my Africa trip Done!
  5. Finish wrapping Christmas presents. Done!!! :)
  6. Overhaul & clean my room
  7. Clean/organize my bathroom ( done)
  8. Try a few new recipes (Tried Pad Thai and Monkey bread - eh on both accounts)
  9. Have lunch or dinner at the new food truck park in FW (http://www.fwfoodpark.com/index.html)
  10. Spend time with my niece and nephew
  11. Make progress on my quilt
  12. Spend time with friends
  13. Spend some time at the gym.
  14. Take time to pray for direction for 2012.
  15. Try something new I haven't done before. (Any thoughts?)
  16. Spend time relaxing and knowing that it's okay if I don't complete this list.



No comments:

Post a Comment