Saturday, March 19, 2011

Same old stuff...

So - you know, my life's been pretty boring lately....got a raise at work, have 3 friends/family give birth last week, and so on. The usual.

But, in reality, I could NOT be prouder to have become an AUNT for the first time and SO excited to see some great folks head into a new phase in life!!! :) Oh, such sweet, precious little bebes!!

This is the adorable Amelia (Millie) Wright...I have a feeling that she and I will be good friends in the future....how can you not fall in love with that face?!

This is the little fighter Miles (Milo) Wright...his little face has captured my heart. This picture makes me tear up sometimes! He definitely reminds me of Philip...already!!!

We are so dang happy for Phil Phil and Jenni! What a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment